Events« All Events
- February 7, 2017
- where: Symphony Square directions
Come join us for the remainder of the season! The Austin Symphony Orchestra is announcing a 24-hour sale on *all remaining tickets to Austin Symphony Orchestra’s 2016-2017 season for just $20 each! The Austin Symphony’s goal is to reach a broader audience and help create a new generation of symphonic music lovers.
Starting online at 12:01 a.m. February 7th and ending at 11:59 p.m. on February 7th, all remaining concerts for Austin Symphony Orchestra’s 2016-2017 season will be sold for the incredibly low price of only $20 each concert. This includes orchestra seating! That’s not all, you can attend the Sarah & Ernest Butler Texas Young Composers Concert for FREE! Just pay the $4 per ticket fee. If you’re ready to begin your symphonic journey click here
Tickets for the 24-hour sale can be purchased here or via our free mobile app. Patrons can pick any area in Dell Hall to sit. You can also purchase tickets at the Symphony Box Office, 11th and Red River between the extended hours of 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or call 512-476-6064 or 1-888-MAESTRO (toll-free). If you wish to talk to a live person, the Box Office will be open until 7:00 PM on February 7th.
A list of remaining concerts can be found here.
DISCLAIMER: Valid from 02.07.17 12:01am CST through 02.07.17 11:59pm CST. Offer cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions, or coupons. Offer may not be applied towards previous purchases. Fees are not included in the price. $20 Offer valid for all remaining Masterworks and Pops concerts in the 2016-17 season and free tickets for the Sarah & Ernest Butler Texas Young Composers Concert. Prices do not include fees. This offer is subject to change without notice. All items purchased during this promotion are FINAL SALE, no returns or exchanges will be processed. *Some seats not available at discount price.
1. What seats will I get? You decide which seats! You can pick it online or call the box office at 512.476.6064 or visit the box office at 1101 Red River.
2. When does this sale end? It ends at 11:59 PM on February 7th.
3. Is there a limit of concerts I can purchase? There isn’t a limit. We want you to enjoy as many concerts as possible.
4. Why isn’t my credit card working? Certain banks have certain security protocols that prevent some patron’s cards from processing. If this happens, please call our Box Office between 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM.